Finally an alternative to the obligatory goblin encounter to start a campaign off!
A downloadable book
Created for the MÖRK BORG compatible Bad-Basilisk Berg-Borg Game Jam
Game Jam Checklist:
- Big Plans?: Working on my Kick-starter, taking care of 1 month old.
- Gotta do taxes?: Yep! Not done yet!
- Too Many Jams? WHO CARES?!: Exactly!
- A single page A5 Document?: You got it!
- Use that image provided: Can do!
- Only use a second page for legal stuff: Okay I guess...
- Mörky Borginess: I think so yes... yess.
- Metaltude: It's a fukin monster the size of mountain that eats entire cities!
- TPKability: See above :D
I am currently working on The Bridges of Múr and The Endless Sea. As with all my efforts that project has turned into a beast, so, I thought I would take a break from work and do some work on this Game Jam. (What is wrong with me?)
I decided to make this project compatible "sort of" with the beast climbing mechanics/ideas of that larger project I am working on. So yay for this showing up and helping inspire some of the more puzzle-based ideas of the beast climbing/killing. Because who can kill anything the size of a mountain with a short sword?
If you prefer DrivethruRPG: Download it here instead
False Stronghold is an independent production by Alex K. Barton of newyear Studios and is not affiliated with Ockult Örtmästare Games or Stockholm Kartell. It is published under the MÖRK BORG Third Party License.
MÖRK BORG is copyright Ockult Örtmästare Games and Stockholm Kartell.
Click download now to get access to the following files: